Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am new to these forums and I am actually NOT a crz driver BUT WAIT! before you click to start the flames and attacks my WIFE drives a white CRZ with nav and the auto transmission.

I am an avid auto enthusiast, and I'm just trying to learn more about her car and learn what can be done aftermarket wise to it, and general issues that she might come across and see the shared experience of other drivers. We've had the car for about 2 months, and to be honest I do enjoy riding in it/driving it from time to time.

I drive a 2011 SS camaro and I'm all about American Muscle, but this little CRZ has grown on me. I look forward to learning alot about these great cars and making some CRZ friends lol:thumbsup:

· Registered
666 Posts
The Camaro SS is one hell of a nice (FAST) car

I should know. I own one. 2010 Imperial Blue. 11,000 miles on it. And it only burns Premium Gasoline; currently at $3.40 a gallon. I'm spending $70.00 a week on gas JUST to commute back and forth to work. It's pretty ridiculous.

So why am I on the Honda CR-Z forums? My son (talk2megoose) just got a pearl white CR-Z EX CVT a week and a half ago, and I LOVE DRIVING HIS CAR!

I am trading-in my 2010 Camaro SS this weekend...on a 2011 Honda CR-Z EX 6 speed manual w/o Navi, in Storm Silver Metallic. I even have my new Enkei wheels picked-out for it already! The CR-Z is one of the hottest looking cars Honda has produced in years...it looks wicked sporty, plenty of cargo room, great (EX) sound system, and averages between 35-42 MPG!!!!!!!

I'm sold...consider me an owner effective mid next week. Window tint and 17" wheels and tires soon to follow. It might not have 426 horsepower, but when I can save upwards of $350.00 per month on gasoline and insurance premiums, it's PRACTICAL all around. That's a car payment in itself! In SAVINGS every month!

I'm pretty excited. :pP::eek:hyeah:

BTW I'm Rob. Nice to meet y'all. :wavey:

· Registered
666 Posts
Thanks. I did the "import" thing for YEARS before. I had an 03 WRX, then an 05 STI, then an 05 350Z Roadster. Love the V-8 power and torque, but a 40-50 mile per day round trip commute to work is KILLING me! Plus, my 20 y/o son has the same car, so we can mod them together. Drilled-out the blue footwell lighting in his 2 days after he bought it. We're both car mod NUTS. Always have been.

See y'all around!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.