Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would start a thread for tuning options for us in the UK. Seems there's massive interest in the states for the crz and tuning it especially after the SEMA show but for the UK so far it seems limited.

For example I'm very interested in getting a cold air intake, suspension upgrade and uprated ecu to gain some more IMA power on my car although I know this may take a while to be developed. Is there anyone else from the UK similar to me?

Please post here parts that are available or coming soon for the UK market, either from UK tuners or available to import from another Country.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why UK market? Why not just buy online like the rest of us? ;) For the bolt-on stuff at least.
It doesn't have to be just for the UK. On this forum there are loads of tuners advertising parts you can buy if you live in the US from them so I was trying to figure out if there is the same for people wanting parts in the UK & Europe.

Well, what can I buy for my crz and what websites are there to use online?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
It doesn't have to be just for the UK. On this forum there are loads of tuners advertising parts you can buy if you live in the US from them so I was trying to figure out if there is the same for people wanting parts in the UK & Europe.

Well, what can I buy for my crz and what websites are there to use online?
Not a lot we can get locally here in Europe I guess. We have some quite competent Honda tuners in Norway actually, but I think they mostly get parts from Japan or the US. Anyways, you should check out the Vendor forum like RedStar said :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
thought i would add a reply in the form and rekindle, i have a crz and live in n.Ireland. i agree buying on line is great but i have found the best shop for all honda users in n.Ireland. Michael from type two he is a great guy and loves everything honda easy to talk too u should check out his Facebook and Instagram its

fb- typetwo
Instagram - michael typetwo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.