Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
I just got a call to say mine is due in first week July :)

very happy now.
nice... hopefully they stick to their word on that b/c until they can give you a VIN# they really have no way of saying when it will come in for sure... VIN#'s can usually be given out about 2-3 weeks b4 the car is at the dealership ready for pickup... and that's only b/c that is when they start building the car...

·
Registered
91 Posts
?

I was told that my local dealer, (in Belfast), will have them in on the 18th May, as in next week. Not sure how much I can trust this, but if I like it and they give me a good trade in then I am definitely going to go for a Sport one. It will be a good stop gap until the new civic comes out next year-ish.

Anyway, colour? I am narrowed down to either the Blue or the Red. Red is nice if a little common, (as in there are loads of red type r's etc around), and the blue looks great in some photos and a bit odd in others. I will have to see them both in real life.

·
Registered
40 Posts
My dealer has given me some good but bad news. Honda won't allow any dealer to register a cr-z until every dealer allocated to have a demonstrator has one. This means a uk delay until around the first week of June now. Still, not long :thumbsup:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
For those of us in North America, is that considered high, low or about average for insurance on the vehicle?
i consider it low but that is because i have tended to use powerful cars - it is still in general low cost for a brand new car.

FYI; honda is now showing an updated advert in the UK with crz in it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.