Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

41 - 60 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
i really don't see the issue here... it has up/down/left/right adjustments... i've taken headlights apart b4 and both left and right were IDENTICAL, nothing specially shaped to aim them a certain direction... i'd really like to see proof of this b/c my experience tells me this is nonsense... i know a few ppl that have done JDM conversions on older cars and even as new as the current Civic and they're never had an issue with adjusting the headlights...

please don't show me a Mini, Toyota, BMW, Ford, etc to prove this... i'd like to see a HONDA headlight that shows this... until then, i'm gonna believe that ANY CR-Z headlight will work...
Wrong. They ARE most definitely physically different.

My JDM ep3 (and plenty of other dudes cars in our crew along the way) headlights point directly at oncoming cars and are not anywhere near straight and you absolutely cannot adjust them to be pointing straight MUCH less to point towards the right side of road.

Also FWIW, The adjustments on the back of the headlights are up and down.

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
the pictures were sufficient evidence to prove i was wrong... that's all i was asking for... maybe i could've looked for it myself online, but why do that when i'm sure someone wanted to prove me wrong? :wiggle:

that's good to know... i still don't see the big deal here tho... if you're buying a set of headlights AND can get a better deal of JDM/UK RHD headlights, i'm assuming you still have your USDM headlights so just swap the projectors OR swap the LED strip... BAM LHD USDM headlights...

·
Registered
675 Posts
the pictures were sufficient evidence to prove i was wrong... that's all i was asking for... maybe i could've looked for it myself online, but why do that when i'm sure someone wanted to prove me wrong? :wiggle:

i guesss someone desperately wanted a cookie for their hardwork to prove youre wrong. jkay :rotfl:

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have posted up the wiring for a LHD CRZ so that you can check your factory wiring to see if it is there and plug and play, the mugen front grill with the lights taps into the relay box in the engine bay, this is on the lefthand side of the car near the strut top

DRL.PDF

headlights.PDF

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Here's a Present for you Guys. found a Honda Europe parts database

RHD?:
Left Headlight Part#: 33151-SZT-E12
Right Headlight Part#: 33101-SZT-E12

LHD?:
Left Headlight Part#: 33151-SZT-G12
Right Headlight Part#: 33101-SZT-G12

MSRP is 635 Euro per light.

So who can get a Mass order/discount on orders of these :p

btw. any other part numbers you guys need I can probably find now so hit me up with PMs and i'll see what i can do.

p.s. when selecting the CRZ model the only options for Region was "KG, KN, and KE" any idea what those are? my guess was G = Great Britain, E = Europe and N= Netherlands. but that's just a total guess i have no clue.

p.p.s. found info on some forum. i was right about KN being Netherlands but the other 2 are vice versa... KE = RHD, HONDA, Ireland and Great Britan (UK), KG = LHD, HONDA, Parts of Western Europe & Brazil. so the RHD and LHD numbers above all depend on which between KG and KE are LHD and if that forum was right or if I was right in the first place.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
no suppliers or people who know suppliers able to find good prices to get these headlights to USA and Canada??

posted part numbers above.

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
read the rest of this thread? lol. the headlights are aimed differently so not to blind oncoming traffic which is dependent on the side of the car you drive.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Way to much for something that already exsits on my car... Just Follow my blackout DIY and put in your own LEDS if your that apes#it over LEDS

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
it's all about the JDM yo. lol. j/k

the reason i'd want these at better price is cus they're Honda made and considered "stock" even though it's not made for our region.

41 - 60 of 89 Posts