Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one else awaiting UK delivery? I ordered end of August, and was quoted end of Oct delivery - which has now slipped to 8th Nov. Any guesses on what the slip over the next 6 weeks will be?

· Registered
145 Posts
Ordered mine 3rd week in July, quoted mid Nov delivery. (GT Nav with 2 add-on packs)
This has come back in delivery date twice now and apparently its likely to be around the 14th October........

· Registered
169 Posts
I ordered my black GT mid July and spoke to the dealer today - apparently it is on its way to the dealers now so hopefully if all goes well I should have it some time next week.. maybe even by weekend.

· Registered
145 Posts
I popped into my local dealers (Surrey) today - they had 2 more gleaming cars just delivered this morning - one white GT & the other a black sport.
Hopefully yours will be delivered any day mister!

· Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So the 8th of November has passed, but the dealer says the chassis number is now online and they expect it to arrive in time for me to collect on Monday. That makes about 13 weeks from start to finish.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.