Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi all, just looking into the possibility of picking up a CRZ. Are there any other forums you use that are UK based? I have dropped an email to TDI about the supercharger kits they supply.

Are there any recommended tuners in the UK currently working on the CRZ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi folks, I'm frm Ireland currently driveing an fn2 civic and thinking off , buying an 2011 gt in black :) as I have just bought a new home the civic has to go as tax And fueling it is a pain... How good are the crz ?? Thanks

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hi folks, I'm frm Ireland currently driveing an fn2 civic and thinking off , buying an 2011 gt in black :) as I have just bought a new home the civic has to go as tax And fueling it is a pain... How good are the crz ?? Thanks
Hi there. I had an EP3 before my CR-Z. I will say you miss the extra 80 horsepower but when the road tax is £35 a year (first year is free) and the insurance is half the price the CR-Z has its perks too.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I really like mine. It is fun driving what is quite a rare car. If you have to carry rear seat passengers they won't like it too much!

·
Registered
12 Posts
So is there any UK forums that you guys use to organise meets and such? I stumbled across Pneuma's build thread and had a photo from a "recent meet". Not sure how recent since it was posted in March :D

·
Registered
116 Posts
I would check civiclife. It's the biggest uk forum for honda's.
There are plenty of meets all over the country.

South mimms was the meet at the weekend, held three times a year.......but that venue is no longer available. So next year it be a different location.

Not sure where you got the march part from though dude.....

·
Registered
720 Posts
*offtopic on*
I don't wanna interrupt you guys and I am directly away because I am not from the UK but, when I read "UK CRZ Owners Club" it sounds directly really classy. Lol.
*offtopic off*

41 - 60 of 70 Posts