21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
so when we getting some sort of meet together ready for next year

·
Registered
31 Posts
I know i would say this as i'm from Nottingham, but obviously Midlands is best. Depends what we want to do also. If its just a meet up/pic fest then a M1 services maybe?

Dan

·
Registered
231 Posts
I know this is an old post but it would be cool to see a few other UK owners on here. I am just outside of Cambridge.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I've probably said this a million times but I'm free nearly every night after 11 if any one wants a meet/drive?

I dont know London at all but give me a post code and in sure I can meet

·
Registered
231 Posts
Is anyone interested in maybe going to one of the Japanese car shows in the future?

JAE is from 12th to 15th September.

·
Registered
11 Posts
hi there guys just like to say im also a uk memeber up in scotland , anybody on hereform glasgow way?

·
Registered
165 Posts
hi there guys just like to say im also a uk memeber up in scotland , anybody on hereform glasgow way?
I'm relatively close, i.e. under 100 miles :thumbup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a Milano Red 10 plate for about 4 months now and love driving it, it's a looker and other drivers do notice you! My previous car was a Honda Civic Type S which I loved but this is just the mutts nuts!!! I've only seen one of these cars since owning one and I think it's the rariety that I love. All my work mates are full of questions about it from how fast to how much road tax do you pay!!

21 - 40 of 70 Posts