Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

UK CR-Z Owners

59K views 192 replies 91 participants last post by  Rydo 
#1 ·
Hello fellow UK owners...

Recently I've had a few friends noticing a white CR-Z around my area, Tyne & Wear/Gateshead/Newcastle... Own up! Hahaha. I wanna know if it is so I'll be sure to flash you the next time I see you again :blush:

So to get a heads up... Any of yous around the north east region of england? Would be sweet if we could meet up :rolleyes:

#7 ·
lol that I gotta see..

that blondie cr-z driver aint owned up yet here.. unless she aint a computer person. Is it just me that I get mixed emotions whenever I see another CR-Z on the road? (only seen one which was the same over again) of "aww you go boy/girl remember to say hi" but they don't, and "oh dam I thought I was the only one in this area..." haha

#10 ·
I know Mugen don't have a body shop but they paid for it to be done as it was the first Mugen CR-Z in the UK, you would of thought that they would of got the colour spot on, unless they got a pre-painted kit sent over instead (in Japan you can buy the kits pre painted), saying that there is 3 variants of Pearl White

#16 ·
Actually i'm making it sound worse than it is. The mock 'splitter' trim under the rear bumper was partially dislodged without damage to the clips. I clipped it back in and the real damage is a 1.5" scrape on the grey plastic. Not really worth the bother. But going to price up the trim panel and charge the guy that hit it. He accepted liability so job done.
I'm looking forward to seeing another one.

When i was at the dealer he showed me how much stock honda had in the uk, aprox 300 units of every colour except that nasty green...

#20 ·
Hi and welcome.

Not that I know of, but that would a good idea. However, it would be disloyal to abandon this forum as it's slowly evolving so best bet is to settle on here.

Good luck with your new CR-Z, remember to post pictures up :)

#30 ·
Hi all - just though I'd say drop in and say hello, I've been on this forum for a while now, and it is nice to see it growing and more UK people joining :)

I'm from the Manchester area, and I've yet to see more than two others since I bought the car last year.. a blue one and a white one. I do find it funny when I'm passing other cars and I can see the occupants giving my CR-Z a double take, and a WTF expression. LOL

#32 ·
Haha... rights man. Gotta love the turning heads especially the kids surrounding your car saying "nice car, i want one! I'll buy it off you for 50p" :blush:

Since CR-Zs are slowly growing in the UK.. I'm steadily making mine look different compare to others - not for attentions... but for a unique feeling.

Also forgot, Hello Keeval :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.