Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

141 - 160 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Anyone still about?

Just bought a 2011 Sport, looking to mod a little over the summer and would love to meet up with any of you!

I'm in Berkshire but work/photography/having fun driving takes me anywhere south of Yorkshire pretty much.

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
I'm around, still live in Basingstoke and work in Ascot.

Doing some work on the car to migrate the Sprintex installation from piggyback ECU to KTuner.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Any UK owners removed the front license plate??
I'm having an issue with removing the front push-pin type located in the middle of the plate. Any help would be much appreciated!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Dear all

I drive a 2012 model (CVT) ZF1 - Right Hand Drive - No Navigation system

I am in the process of changing the HU to this model which suits my taste and needs.

I am looking for a proper harness so that I dont have to cut wires etc...

Kindly help me to find a harness diagram of factory (including steering control)

Also please advise whether my car have canbus system or factory amplifier ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,

New Honda CRz owner here.

I live in Leicester, got a white 2011 CRz. Lovely car so far, just getting used to the new driving dynaics, traded up from a old 2001 Vauxhall corsa.

Using it for work commute, which is only 20 miles per week.

bought for £4.4K

62 K on the clock

S

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Guys

I recently brought a cr z after dreaming about it since it was released. I can say its my best car yet. I want to do a little bit of mods to it aesthetically. All i want is a nice rear diffuser but i cant seem to find one. Anyone point me in the right direction?

Btw im a brummie so shout at me if ur a brummie too. Ive only seen 3 so far in the birmingham area

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Guys

I recently brought a cr z after dreaming about it since it was released. I can say its my best car yet. I want to do a little bit of mods to it aesthetically. All i want is a nice rear diffuser but i cant seem to find one. Anyone point me in the right direction?

Btw im a brummie so shout at me if ur a brummie too. Ive only seen 3 so far in the birmingham area
I also dreamt of owning one from the day I saw one at a dealership but I was about 17 at the time earning £2.70 an hour as an apprentice :p

I've taken delivery of a Mugen-style spoiler which was colour coded (the colour is a shade darker than my car but whatevs) and I'm now looking at wheels & possibly a centre exit exhaust system & diffuser but money is tight as we've not long boought a house

I'm originally from Wolverhampton but moved some 8 miles down the road to Walsall. There's a CBP Z 2 mins from my work and a White one by my Mrs Mom & Dads with a black Mugen? spoiler. Other than that I've not seen many/any on the road.

·
Registered
94 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was lucky enough when I picked up mine CRZ that the previous owner had already done the centre exhaust that I was going to do. They even managed to get it to work round the factory rear bumper. Have a look at this http://www.crzforum.com/forum/new-member-introduction/87794-i-m-back-honda.html
In the words of Jim Carrey... I LIKE IT ALOT! She's a beauty!

Correct me if I'm wrong but your rear diffuser is part of the sport pack? I'm on the standard GT trim with the slightly crappy looking grey plastic diff.

·
Registered
94 Posts
In the words of Jim Carrey... I LIKE IT ALOT! She's a beauty!

Correct me if I'm wrong but your rear diffuser is part of the sport pack? I'm on the standard GT trim with the slightly crappy looking grey plastic diff.
Thank you very much. It certainly turns heads, but at the moment its what i call 'all show and no go!'. Hoping to start adding a few performance mods in the future with the end goal being the Supercharger.
The rear diff is from the Sports pack, but is also the revamped model with the li-ion batteries and S+ button. I think it meant a few exterior cosmetic changes - front and rear bumper.

Just out of interest how do you find your CRZ on Uk roads and your average MPG?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey guys!

Just purchased a lovely 2010 CR-Z GT-Nav yesterday and I'm in love with her. Been looking for one for ages when i spotted an immaculate GT in black, with Dynamic and Glow pack, so i just had to have it.

Words cannot express just how much i like my CR-Z. It's quite a bit different from my old Mk2 Clio Diesel that it replaced...

Often driving throughout Worcestershire, Birmingham and Sutton so if you see a shiny black one flying past, it may be me!

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
...Words cannot express just how much i like my CR-Z...
Welcome to the forum, but I'm from the US, so you won't see me in your neighborhood, but love the CR-Z just as much too!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thank you very much. It certainly turns heads, but at the moment its what i call 'all show and no go!'. Hoping to start adding a few performance mods in the future with the end goal being the Supercharger.
The rear diff is from the Sports pack, but is also the revamped model with the li-ion batteries and S+ button. I think it meant a few exterior cosmetic changes - front and rear bumper.

Just out of interest how do you find your CRZ on Uk roads and your average MPG?
She look's smart but I know what you mean, supercharger seems to be on everybody's mind on this forum :laugh:

As with all UK roads I'm forever avoiding potholes, but general comfort is pretty swell. My daily commute is only an 8 mile round trip and I tend to do roughly 100 miles a week so i'm not really giving it much of a run for MPG... I've done about 300 miles since I bought the car, its been in sport mode 24/7 and I'm getting 32.8 which is a far cry from the 55 I was getting from my Diesel Nissan Joke... but isn't that the point?!

·
Registered
94 Posts
She look's smart but I know what you mean, supercharger seems to be on everybody's mind on this forum :laugh:

As with all UK roads I'm forever avoiding potholes, but general comfort is pretty swell. My daily commute is only an 8 mile round trip and I tend to do roughly 100 miles a week so i'm not really giving it much of a run for MPG... I've done about 300 miles since I bought the car, its been in sport mode 24/7 and I'm getting 32.8 which is a far cry from the 55 I was getting from my Diesel Nissan Joke... but isn't that the point?!
Yeah, my daily drive is around 11 miles each way. Probably another half mile added just to dodge the pot holes :laugh:

In the winter i was getting around 41 mpg, but as things are now (at last) warming up I seem to be around the 45mpg mark which I'm happy as my last car was a Remapped Saab 9-3 with 240bhp and returned around 50mpg.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dear CR-Z lovers,
As I'm new around here, I need your help.

I met my CR-Z from 2011 about a month ago and It was love at first key, So i took(bought) it without considering that it had no history nor a second key and the dealer didn't knew to much about it. I just did it.

So, for the helping part:
1. Wich oil is better taking in consideration the 67k on board 0W20 or 5W30?
2.It seems that i'm missing my "maintenance mindr" on board. Don't know if it was not activated or removed at some point.
Is it possible to activate it again?
3.From where can I purchase a second key at a resonable price.

Thank you kindly for you help in advance :)

141 - 160 of 192 Posts