Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow UK owners...

Recently I've had a few friends noticing a white CR-Z around my area, Tyne & Wear/Gateshead/Newcastle... Own up! Hahaha. I wanna know if it is so I'll be sure to flash you the next time I see you again :blush:

So to get a heads up... Any of yous around the north east region of england? Would be sweet if we could meet up :rolleyes:

·
Registered
31 Posts
ive seen 2 around here, swindon.
but i work for honda and they may be work cars, they do look good on the road:thumbsup:

·
Registered
167 Posts
well im down london.

i have seen two cr-z's on my travels but i dont think they are members on here.

i seen a white cr-z gt model and a black sport model(like mine)

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just recently saw another once near where I live... a white GT model. Hot blondie driving it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Merseyside here, Red Sport also friends tell me another Red is in the Merseyside area (I've spotted a white CR-Z while down in Aylesbury; Oct last year)

·
Registered
39 Posts
im in kent, there is a mugen crz at avonvale honda in northampton, the colour code on the kit is horrid, the kits is a cream white where the car is premium white, not bad as it was done by mugen lol

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol that I gotta see..

that blondie cr-z driver aint owned up yet here.. unless she aint a computer person. Is it just me that I get mixed emotions whenever I see another CR-Z on the road? (only seen one which was the same over again) of "aww you go boy/girl remember to say hi" but they don't, and "oh dam I thought I was the only one in this area..." haha

·
Registered
39 Posts
I go all funny when I see one, I borrowed a civic I-shift the other week to pick up my mugen skirts, when I saw it I was like I wish I was in mine lol

·
Registered
35 Posts
im in kent, there is a mugen crz at avonvale honda in northampton, the colour code on the kit is horrid, the kits is a cream white where the car is premium white, not bad as it was done by mugen lol
Mugen Euro don't have a bodyshop, so I believe they get the local Porsche bodyshop to paint the parts instead.:p

·
Registered
39 Posts
I know Mugen don't have a body shop but they paid for it to be done as it was the first Mugen CR-Z in the UK, you would of thought that they would of got the colour spot on, unless they got a pre-painted kit sent over instead (in Japan you can buy the kits pre painted), saying that there is 3 variants of Pearl White

·
Registered
80 Posts
I feel the car is becoming a rare 'oddball' car in the UK, by that I mean it will always stay a rare sight but all the better because of it. Civic drivers still can't stop themselves breaking their necks to watch me pass.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Anyone here from the Walthamstow (sp) area?
I hear there is a black one there ;)

Ive seen another white one in my area, and two blue ones, but that was ages ago and I think they were just passing by and S grades mwuhaha

·
Registered
6 Posts
Anyone here from the Walthamstow (sp) area?
I hear there is a black one there ;)

Ive seen another white one in my area, and two blue ones, but that was ages ago and I think they were just passing by and S grades mwuhaha
Walthamstow? I'm in that area yep its black. With a scrape on the rear where i was rear ended on a roundabout 2 days after getting it......

·
Registered
431 Posts
Walthamstow? I'm in that area yep its black. With a scrape on the rear where i was rear ended on a roundabout 2 days after getting it......
oh dear :(

My girlefriend works in Stow and text me to tell me she seen one in black :D

Not getting the rear sorted out?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Actually i'm making it sound worse than it is. The mock 'splitter' trim under the rear bumper was partially dislodged without damage to the clips. I clipped it back in and the real damage is a 1.5" scrape on the grey plastic. Not really worth the bother. But going to price up the trim panel and charge the guy that hit it. He accepted liability so job done.
I'm looking forward to seeing another one.

When i was at the dealer he showed me how much stock honda had in the uk, aprox 300 units of every colour except that nasty green...

·
Registered
431 Posts
Well hopefully in April I should be in the Stow area if im lucky :) so if so keep an eye out for me ;)

White CRZ GT and will most likely have some MUGEN stickers on the side :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi guys, as of next saturday ill be a new CRZ owner down here in Portsmouth. Do you guys know if there are any uk forums / owners clubs ... or should i look at setting one up ?

Paul

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi and welcome.

Not that I know of, but that would a good idea. However, it would be disloyal to abandon this forum as it's slowly evolving so best bet is to settle on here.

Good luck with your new CR-Z, remember to post pictures up :)

1 - 20 of 184 Posts