Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I normally use this for a quick shine. I had a white car before and it did wonders. I used it on my black crz and in the day time the car was mirrior shiny. I loved it. But at night, it looks funky when you shine a light on the car. Looks like smudgy or smearing. It seems to be more prominant if its cold outside and there's alot of condensation on the car. But when morning arrives I go outside and look, the car is still super shiny. I cant see any smearing or smudges. Unless it's water stains or something..idk. Is it something i should be really worried about or am I being anal and paranoid as usual. Any ideas?

·
Registered
183 Posts
turtle wax is the lower end of waxes. I'd go with Adam's, Mother's or Meguire's. Even the NexGen stuff is better than Turtle wax.
From Shatner in a previous thread. I don't personally have any experience, but I would try using one of those products?

Also, black cars do have the tendency to show imperfections more easily, so that may be why you didn't notice it on a white car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.