Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Shatner,
I don't have an ETA but they said late December, but Jesse from TurboKits.com will have more info on that when he joins the forum. Cars so quite now lol without the exhaust on lol. But also the video of the exhaust were all WOT, car sounds almost stock when cruising. Huge difference from the other version. Check out the intake only dyno, crazy gains.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Shatner,
I don't have an ETA but they said late December, but Jesse from TurboKits.com will have more info on that when he joins the forum. Cars so quite now lol without the exhaust on lol. But also the video of the exhaust were all WOT, car sounds almost stock when cruising. Huge difference from the other version. Check out the intake only dyno, crazy gains.
Thanks for confirming that it's quiet while cruising. You do mean no drone, correct?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
sounds great... thanks for sharing...

btw, learn how to launch that thing :giggle:
:mellow::staffmeeting::pP::lol:

J/k, koop. I'm sure you know how to launch. Speaking of launching, the hardest car to launch that I've owned was my STi. Just so much grip that it' bog down. But if you gave it too much rpm on launch, you'd break axles. It was a fine ballance. I went throgh 4 axles on that car. 2 RR axles, 1 RL axle and a front right. I was ecstatic that the 6spd in the STi is a work of art and pretty much bulletproof.

Sorry, :eek:fftopic:

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:mellow::staffmeeting::pP::lol:

J/k, koop. I'm sure you know how to launch. Speaking of launching, the hardest car to launch that I've owned was my STi. Just so much grip that it' bog down. But if you gave it too much rpm on launch, you'd break axles. It was a fine ballance. I went throgh 4 axles on that car. 2 RR axles, 1 RL axle and a front right. I was ecstatic that the 6spd in the STi is a work of art and pretty much bulletproof.

Sorry, :eek:fftopic:
its a close call for me, between my MK4 with 600+ and my most recent 400+ mazdaspeed3. the supras ass would kick out like crazy, my heart would always race lol i used to be scared of that thing :). and the MS3 was a torque steer KING, you had to really balance trottle and clutch properly, and i would spin all of 1st 2nd and 3rd lol. ok ok ok :eek:fftopic:

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nothing as of yet but hopefully soon, I myself am waiting on eta Bc I'm exhaust less :( and it sucks lol. Got so used to having it on during the testing.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
bummer... no idea of price either? Since its made in the US then i would assume that the price doesnt need to be jacked since its not coming from japan.

Would 400-700 be a safe guess? Hopefully banking on the lower side... If you cant say/dont even know then dont sweat it. Im super excited about this exhaust though. Looking to add some spice to my life. Also 20whp is nice too.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the exhaust from what i was told should be price along the 500-600& remember it is a full cat-back. and yea the car def opens up, with the CAI its a night and day difference compared to stock.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
great deal on the catback. Hope to see this out in the next couple months. I would like to suggest doing a "stealth" version with just a blacked out tip. Im not looking to attract visible attention.

I'll keep checking back! thanks for doing that awesome testing! sounds amazing.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
great deal on the catback. Hope to see this out in the next couple months. I would like to suggest doing a "stealth" version with just a blacked out tip. Im not looking to attract visible attention.

no problem man, im really hoping they get out on the market soon myself. would love to see ppl using a product i helped developed :)

·
Registered
2,515 Posts

agreed. either a black tip or hidden muffler like stock.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.