Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well gang here I am a new CR-Z Owner as of two weeks ago... this is the second Hybrid Honda I've owned, the first was the short lived Accord Hybrid. A wonderful car and very similar in operation as my new CR-Z.

This car was just simply designed with my mind in mind. I was driving a Mini S that's lease was about to end when I saw pictures of the about to be released CR-Z. I went to a Columbus, Ohio dealer and drove both the manual and auto two days before the car was released.

I still have a couple months to go on the Mini lease but went ahead and leased the CR-Z... this because my dealer found me a top of the line White one... the Mini now sits on a friends car lot For Sale and perhaps I'll make a little money on it and buy some more goodies for the CR-Z?!?!?

So far I love the CR-Z, this week I installed the $80 arm-rest that I found on here [thank you], I've been messing with the Memory Card in the GPS/Radio Unit but went with an SD card rig which received Media Errors... so I've ordered a CF setup which I understand works much better. I've played with several settings and have the colors set to my liking on several screens, clock etc. I've reset the auto lock system so everything opens when I stop so that in the mornings when arriving at work I don't have to fumble around with my coffee to get my laptop out of the back. From a Civic forum I got the idea and I've fashioned a hard rubber fake seat-belt end to insert in the passenger seat, seat-belt unit so that my dogs can ride with me without the buzzer driving me up the wall.

I have my HTC EVO Android phone working beautifully as a hard-drive for my downloaded music and the Blue-tooth is paired and works great. I'll us the memory card and adapter, once I get it working, for all the ripped songs from all the CDs I own.

I'm considering some other accessories, Rubber Floor Mats, for our snowy winters, lower rear lights, door-jam trim, mud guards, perhaps some window tinting and maybe some pin-striping... just looking and thinking at this point.

Perhaps one thing you may find interesting is that I've yet to see another CR-Z on the roads of Columbus, Ohio. :thumbsup:

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
Congrats and Welcome aboard. Kind of nice to have one of a kind, eh.

My first was a Civic Hybrid.

As somewhat possibly misguided advice, would just use the standard font/size for most post.

Send us some pics. Would be great.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Are you able to just hook in the usb with your evo or do you need to also hook in the a/v plug. I have the same scenario as you and would love to know a way to only have to use that usb cord.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.