Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok last night I completed the transaction I traded in my 2010 Fit Sport Auto (Milano Red). The Fit is a great little car but after a year and a half I really miss shifting gears.

I found This CR-Z at Jim White Honda in Maumee Ohio. It is car #536 so They have had it on there lot awhile, and I was able to work a deal that didn't leave me to bad upside down. Today is my first full day with the CR-Z I am calling it "Galileo" after the shuttle craft from the old Star Trek series. Galileo is a base model in Premium White Pearl with 6mt, the only add on so far is splash guards. I will probably add fog lights.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Welcome to the PWP club its a great place to be!

I also traded a fit in for my CRZ albeit a slightly (2007) older one with a 5 speed.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome! Nice looking car.

Did the fog lights crack on your Fit? If not, you may want to read the Fog Light threads before you install factory fogs. After market may be a better option.
They didn't crack on mine but my wife has an 09 Fit and one of hers is cracked. I had read about the issues with them so Thats one of the reasons the base was ok for me, though I do miss a leather wrapped steering wheel.

·
Registered
134 Posts
They didn't crack on mine but my wife has an 09 Fit and one of hers is cracked. I had read about the issues with them so Thats one of the reasons the base was ok for me, though I do miss a leather wrapped steering wheel.
My GF had an 08 and they cracked on hers. I always thought it was from a rock until I read all the posts here.

I do like the leather wrapped steering wheel on the EX.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.