Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what this "Traceable Express Code" tag (sticker) is? Got a couple of sticker type tags with barcodes in my owners manual, where do you put them in the car and how do they work exactly? Obviously they're for retrieving the car if stolen but do you have to do anything else besides put the sticker somewhere in the car? Any info on this subject is appreciated...

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
ohnoes... if it's what i think it is... this is supposed to be put on the car at the dealership with a special acid etching liquid... can you post pictures of it??
:yeahthat:

I'd take it back. The dealership can do it in 5 minutes. They just record the number in their books and put a little vynil 'sticker' with the numbers cut out. Then they rub their solution on it and you can see the process. I got to watch them do it with my Subaru STi. Pretty nifty.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Answered my own question, it's already on the car. Thanks for the quick responses...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.