Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week a new member of the CRZ Facebook page reached out and explained a new product they had been working on for the 9th gen Civics called TPMSD. It is a replacement TPMS circuit board that fools the car into thinking that everything is fine with the TPMS doesn't matter what wheel, or what air pressure. I am a tester for the product and so far I have no complaints. I am adding a photo of the new Circuit board along with a set of instructions, I don't think he has made them fully available to the public yet but definitely be on the lookout. He goes by Ninthgenee

Attachments

·
Registered
444 Posts
Interesting so this completely replaces the TPMS module and keeps the car happy. Depending on cost it could be a more affordable solution than replacing the sensors when they die (which I've already done).
Peter has added functionality to his C&C device to accomplish the same thing (I have one but haven't tested this feature yet) but it's not standalone, the C&C has to remain plugged in to keep the warnings away.

·
Premium Member
6,243 Posts
I got an invoice for 2 of them, woot 😁 I’ve had the TPMS light on since 2015, it’s time for it to go!!!
Just paid for mine earlier today...glad to see that mod become available. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts