Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Tokyo Motor Show 2009 is quickly approaching! The official press days are October 21st and 22nd, opening ceremony October 23rd and then the Motor Show is officially open to the public October 24th to November 4th!! :cool:

This should be our first real detailed and up close look at the Honda CR-Z and hopefully will answer questions about everything concerning production model specifications including engine, transmission type, styling and more.

So, dare I ask, is there any big surprises or risky features you think Honda will include? Something to knock our socks off when we see the CRZ revealed? Maybe some wishful features you hope they will include?

·
Registered
145 Posts
I suspect they will offer two different engine options. One for the CRZ and one for a CRZ Type R, even if its not the 'official' name of it. Don't have my doubts there will be a faster version....and have a gut feeling Honda will be showing it off in Tokyo

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm betting Honda will hit the hybrid market hard and fast.....providing a fully loaded CRZ for a cheap price tag. Goodbye Prius sales :grin:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Another guess of the biggest surprise of the show: Honda CRZ on display only, no futher details or pricing announced! :scared:

Let's hope I'm wrong cuz I'm usually right

·
Registered
56 Posts
What kind of competition are we expected to see at the Tokyo show? Will the CRZ be just another hybrid among all the others or should it be the hybrid of the show? Would it be crazy to see any changes to the concept car, possibly for production. You know maybe a less agressive front end, or more realistic headlights type thing or do those come in the late stage of the game?

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm really expecting to see the production model or an extremely close to release model. This could include an all new interior, one that is more practical for the real world.

·
Registered
113 Posts
What big surprises can Honda possibly have left now that the production and new interior models have been released????

·
Registered
145 Posts
CRZ Type R announcement
4 Seater option (seems to be the talk of the forum lately)
Official price will be announced
EXACT engine details

Its not all just about the design, need to know about the guts of the car too

·
Registered
73 Posts
Fingers are crossed that the price will be released. Probably won't be in USD but we will get a Japanese price tag.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Good on Honda for being first to release news about their Honda CRZ sports hybrid. Seems like a lot of competition will be at Tokyo, all vying for most popular sports hybrid at the show. Honda probably created the most hype as it has been around the longest from what I've seen.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts