Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Having a hard time seeing exactly what top secret did with the manifold, can anyways share input. I'm looking and looking and I don't know what they did? I know that header is a cast piece so a traditional manifold is ruled out! You have to adapt the turbo to the cast manifold somehow, assuming that's what they did but how?

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
I see the plate but what I'm trying to figure out is if they simply just blocked off the rest! Remember the stock header is just a cast piece. Really want to see what they are doing! Most of the turbo setups out don't show the manifold or whatever it is lol. Maybe someone who saw this up close and personal can scheme in..

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
This is greddy! I believe they are associated so it will be released in the states as a greddy turbo kit.
top fuel is an independent shop. trust is the association of greddy. as far as the adapter plate there is nothing else to block off. just the exhaust outlet hole. check out any 8th gen r18 civic turbo kit. or the ge8 fit turbo kit. same principle.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.