Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm went to go see one yesterday and fell in love with it. The only thing is that i'd like to see more HP out of the car. Just looking for opinions on how you feel about the car and do you think there will be engine upgrades available or will the Hybrid mess up those options.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Yeah I found it quick considering lack of horsepower. Waiting for a supercharger kit for this :)
Supercharger is in the works.. HKS has a system for stock engine that will put out 170-200 hp ... and one for a modified engine that is making around 280 ponies or so. They will probably be on the market in the next couple of months.....

There are some Turbo kits in the works also....

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
I've had my car since Saturday and have been having a blast. Coming home from work I couldn't help but detour then detour again and again. City streets and rural roads in sport the whole time. This is the first car I've owned that I can say is positively fun to drive. Drive one.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I've had my car since Saturday and have been having a blast. (snip) ... couldn't help but detour then detour again and again.
Got mine Saturday too and have also not only taken detours on the way home, but have gone out driving on errands a couple of times - of the type that I would have put off as too much of a chore - but which the CR-Z turns into fun.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Had my car about 2 months now, love it to bits, I love driving this car, not had a feeling about a car like this for a long time.
Sport mode is superb, having the 3 modes is like driving different cars, and putting it into sport never fails to put a grin on your face, go get one!

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
im getting one within a couple weeks and i test drove it and enjoyed it, i mean your buying it for what it is a HYBRID! it will never be a street monster, but its a cool fun hip car.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I just traded in a 350 hp dodge charger for it. It is more sensual to drive and more imersive. Only time I missed the Hp was the steep climb to my house. Once I learn the shifting sweet spots that will go away.

·
Registered
693 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.