Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 889 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RULES - PLEASE READ

1.) No Photoshop. The picture must be an original, taken after the challenge is made.

2.) Only use pictures of your personal CR-Z, the point of the game is to go out and take photos when a new challenge is made. Do not recycle old shots of your ride!

3.) Once you complete a challenge, you need to come up with a new challenge for others to do. Try not to repeat challenges, you're encouraged to get creative with your response photos also.

4.) When a challenge is not met within 48hrs, the original poster of the challenge. If a challenge has not been met in "48" hours, anybody can post a "reset picture" and then name a new challenge. The reset picture can be anything with your CR-Z.

5.) The challenges placed on this need to be do-able by each and every one of us i.e. -- Nothing illegal, dangerous, or requiring $$$ to be spent in-order to complete the challenge.

We can also try a points system . . . 1 point for completing a challenge and -1 for not completing your own. No points will be earned for completing your own challenge

Hopefully this will take off!!!

Moderators, would you be so kind as to monitor this thread for us? We may need to delete long conversations or unrelated babble :p

Maybe the first challenge should be something simple like;

Your CR-Z in a driveway

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Kylesghatch - 1
ShazzNADES - 2
SuiteMike - 1
tomorrowmatters - 1
Jwarian - 1
karlev - 2
Ludercrz - 1
G_MAN - 1
Scotty001 - 2

·
Registered
61 Posts
Gonna keep an eye on this one...

Saw some of these threads on some of the adventure / supermoto bike forums. Can be a lot of fun! :popcorn:

·
Registered
1,104 Posts

In the spirit of school starting I think next one should have your Z some kind of School logo in the background, whether its a sign, stadium with the logo..anything with school logo (mascot logo, not just the name)

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Yeah I'm actually enjoying this...don't know how I missed it yesterday.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
381 Posts
Can there be more than one response to a photo challenge?

If three owners each take photos of their car in front of their respective schools, is it whoever
posts first, or can all three post?

The first of the three to post chooses the next challenge?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Can there be more than one response to a photo challenge?

If three owners each take photos of their car in front of their respective schools, is it whoever
posts first, or can all three post?

The first of the three to post chooses the next challenge?
To make it fair, its whoever posts first, since each of our posts are time stamped thats easy to determine, although we may need a Moderator to remove multiple photos.

Also, when a photo that is posted that doesn't meet the "challenge" of the requester, I think another member can "swoop in" and post. Although members I'm sure will have to make a ruling as to whether the photo was IN or OUT

BTW . . I better get out there at hit the University!!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The only logo on campus within view of my phone's camera. :D

Next challenge:

Your CR-Z next to a blue USPS mailbox.

1 - 20 of 889 Posts