Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly I'd like to say hello to the CRZ Forum, I've been on and off the site for the last 8-9 months after following a link from Civinfo. I just thought I'd share with you that we've had our first delivery of 4 shiney new CRZ's this morning and I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised, I recommend anybody reserving any judgement on this car until they actually see and drive one. I work at a Honda dealer in Bolton and can currently be found helping peeps where I can on the Civinfo forum, hopefully I can offer the same help here and possibly along the line get myself some business and you folks some good deals.

Cheers

Andy.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey hey that's great. What country are you in? US or UK? I wanna knwo b/c my friend is a manager of the acura division of one of the biggest honda dealers in the bay area, and I'd like to see the CRZ in person!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This thread is worthless without pics:)

I kind of expected that reply, unfortunately its been a pretty busy couple of days for me so you'll have to bear with me but I'll get some posted asap.

These first cars are demonstrators but we have another 3 sold ones on the way.

Cheers

Andy.

ps, there is actually a Bolton in Canada but you are in fact correct we are in good old blighty!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.