Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put down my deposit 11/8 - car was manufactured 12/10 - yet I am still CRZ-less. :(

Should be soon though, right? I think about 6 weeks from mfr date to delivery is the norm?

·
Registered
666 Posts
Oh wow, it took over a month for it to roll off the assembly line? Hopefully it's not too much longer. I know mine was produced in October, and I picked it up at the end of November, but it had already been on a lot for a while to rack up 40 miles, plus a 100 mile trip for the dealer trade. I only had to wait a week, but it was pretty painful.

Good luck on getting yours soon!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just got my VIN from the dealer, and an expected delivery date of 1-23!

That's a Sunday. Hrm.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Walked right in and picked mine up. Sucks that you had to wait. I had to wait 6 weeks back in 2001/2002 for my S2000 to come in, so I can relate.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am being told my car is in Cali now and I'll have it Tuesday

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
congrats! im excited for ya.
Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Tick Tock.

Seriously though.. Yes, concur, excited for you. Need pics when you get it.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am really looking forward to a daily driver that has a decent audio system, bluetooth, and better mileage.

My current daily driver is great fun but a terrible commuter.

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
I am really looking forward to a daily driver that has a decent audio system, bluetooth, and better mileage.

My current daily driver is great fun but a terrible commuter.
Delivery day?? We're exited!!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yep, it's today!! I have this nagging feeling something is going to go wrong. I should get it around 5pm CST.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Good for you. The timing sounds about right. Honda only sails from Japan with a full boat of cars. Since there are so few models being made in Japan these days, they only seem to be sailing once a month. When the boat docks, we get our TSXs, and RLs, and Honda gets Insights, CR-Zs and whatever else is made in Japan. This is how car made on 12/10 only arrives now.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Made my deal last Friday, but the color/model I wanted wasn't on the lot. Dealer located one in Phila. Pick it up this Friday! A one week wait is killing me so I can't imangine what you're going through. :)

·
Registered
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
IWantCRZ: No issues! The dealer honored my request NOT to wax it, or to put a dealer badge or front plate on.

Everything turned out better than expected. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.