Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

2541 - 2546 of 2546 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
I am looking for a 70mm pulley if anybody has one for sale, hit me up :)

·
Registered
843 Posts
I am looking for a 70mm pulley if anybody has one for sale, hit me up :)
Have you tried contacting Sprintex to see if they have them available?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Have you tried contacting Sprintex to see if they have them available?
Yep, but don’t want to wait a month or two for shipping from Malaysia, I am hopping to find something quicker so I can install it next week

·
Super Moderator
6,964 Posts
I did a quick Google search and saw a few postings for 69 MM Sprintex pulleys. Are you sure 70 MM is not something special or unusual? The postings I saw were not for a CR-Z they were for the FR-S BRZ twins. Other postings state the 70 MM is the standard Sprintex pulley so what happened to yours? Lots of options for smaller ones to get more boost. I also saw many vendors for 70 MM Sprintex pulleys but they were for Mini Coopers not sure if all use the same attachment that might be another option to search for .

·
Registered
843 Posts
I did a quick Google search and saw a few postings for 69 MM Sprintex pulleys. Are you sure 70 MM is not something special or unusual? The postings I saw were not for a CR-Z they were for the FR-S BRZ twins. Other postings state the 70 MM is the standard Sprintex pulley so what happened to yours? Lots of options for smaller ones to get more boost. I also saw many vendors for 70 MM Sprintex pulleys but they were for Mini Coopers not sure if all use the same attachment that might be another option to search for .
The factory pulley size is a 77mm pulley. The upgraded pulley size is reduced to 70mm.

Reactions: Spdbump

·
Registered
68 Posts
69 mm would technically work, however as you mentioned, not all of them use the same attachment method sadly. The Honda ones were a little bit different.

Worse case I will take Tikeybun's and take it to a machine shop and get it replicated if I do not hear from Sprintex :)

2541 - 2546 of 2546 Posts