Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

2461 - 2466 of 2466 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,653 Posts
That noise is probably the gears or the twin screws in the blower.
I've got a little film of oil building up around the pulley and belt is starting to squeak, so I think it's time to replace a seal or get a rebuild kit. Still sounds/runs great, but getting tired of wiping the engine bay down and getting oil/grime on my microfiber. :)

·
Registered
655 Posts
I've got a little film of oil building up around the pulley and belt is starting to squeak, so I think it's time to replace a seal or get a rebuild kit. Still sounds/runs great, but getting tired of wiping the engine bay down and getting oil/grime on my microfiber. :)
Send it to Jon Bond and get the oil consumption kit at the same time... Unless you feel comfy with a diy project...

·
Premium Member
5,653 Posts
Send it to Jon Bond and get the oil consumption kit at the same time... Unless you feel comfy with a diy project...
My garage is in such a mess from doing summer projects, and starting on some other little mods on the 6-Speed, that I need to find a clear space to work, haha! Too many diy's going on right now, so I might just send it to them and report back on the experience. :)

·
Registered
39 Posts
I am looking for Sprintex 60mm idler pulley Part# 140-110055
Is there anyone know other part number to purchase from Gates or other bearing brands?
:unsure:

·
Premium Member
5,653 Posts
I think the noise you guys are hearing is the heavier injectors.
I was wondering if your Sprintex is still in the box, or if you've actually installed it yet?

2461 - 2466 of 2466 Posts