Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the long wait begins, car due late November Updated!!!

dealer informed me today my car is officially on his order book. i interpret that to mean it has been confirmed by honda and allocated to him. the dealer guesstimates the arrival of late November.

now the waiting game begins....

my OEM honda accessories arrived via UPS today. now i have parts to play with but no car to put them on. oh well, can't wait for the car to get here.

white, ex-navi, 6 speed.

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
congrats... when you get a VIN# then that means your car is actually being built... that's a more solid assurance that ur car is indeed on its way... if it's due late Nov, u should be able to get ur VIN# around the beginning of Nov... once you get the VIN# expect the car 2-3 weeks after that...

btw, you can take pics of the parts and post them up :wiggle:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Congrats... hopefully your wait won't be as long as mine.

I ordered at Black GT in mid July - it arrived at the dealers today. Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to pick it up until next Friday as the finance/insurance etc. won't be sorted out until then. I've waited 3 months and a bit, so one week more isn't too bad.. but I want it now! LOL.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
boxes....

arm rest and splash guards, sorry you really can't see the splash guards but they are there.

door bumper thingy's, i really think the side of the car needs a 3rd dimension. plus the front lip.

rear diffuser, i am planning to cut out the middle section under the silver grill to make this thing actually vent some air.

backside of the rear diffuser so you can see the silver tabs where the grill thing clips in. i am planning on removing most of this black plastic to allow this to actually vent some air. we will see how it goes, i have no wind tunnel to prove anything.

some close ups of the faux carbon fiber vinyl on the OEM parts.

last thing, thanks to College Hills Honda for sponsoring this website. i bought all these parts from them due to their sponsorship. Admin, feel free to let them know. i also mentioned this website when i placed my order.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ordered more goodies for the car.

HKS kansai rear strut bar and lower rear bar
Cusco front lower subframe braces ver. 1 and 2
Cusco front and rear sway bars

Cancelled the order on the RGR's in 18". Got scared of going with that size.

·
Registered
376 Posts
:drool: Can't wait 'til you assemble all those goodies on your ride. :vtec:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.