Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Don't abuse the report button
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, when I bought this car, it had 249k miles and a dead CVT. I'm going to be swapping a lot of the mods over from the red 6MT 2011. Will update this thread as I swap mods over, and de-mod the red car.

It already had koni shocks and I think Swift springs on it when I bought it, and 350Z carbon fiber air inlet on the bumper... as well as some other mods that I sold off along the way to try to get the car back to stock so I could sell it... but then life happened.
2011 CR-Z EX Milano Red 6MT

·
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Alright, did a whirlwhind 6h of work this evening.

Got the pillowballs and rear shock bushings transfered onto the 2013.
Got the larger rear wiper blade swapped.

Installed a J's racing suspesion setup - It's the same SHOWA adjustable shocks with lowering springs that was sold as the Mugen Accessory suspension.

Assuming the weather cooperates tomorrow, I'll go after the spoon sway bar, innovative dogbone mount and the urethane compliance bushings.

·
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was able to go back and swap the subframe parts last week. Innovative mount makes a big difference on the CVT.

really looking forward to the improved handling down at the dragon next year.

ordered the first fresh mod for this car: accord hybrid rear badges to go on the front and rear. they look so much better against the white than the stock CRZ badges. Will add pics when they are installed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts