Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last gridlife post for the year I promise. There were 21 cars in the class this event and the top 10 are all within 2 seconds. Trying to find a little bit more time next year and I really need a rear sway bar. I also need to stop rallying my car off the side of the track. Mid ohio was such a blast and is now my second favorite track.

·
Lil Glizzy
1,409 Posts
If you can ever make it down to Fredericksburg... Dominion Raceway is a fantastic track. I've run it a couple times and it has some nice turns. If you haven't already... Spoon front swaybar and rigid collars will really enhance the handling of your car. Not sure if you can also run an LSD in your class but that will totally transform the way your car handles around corners.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you can ever make it down to Fredericksburg... Dominion Raceway is a fantastic track. I've run it a couple times and it has some nice turns. If you haven't already... Spoon front swaybar and rigid collars will really enhance the handling of your car. Not sure if you can also run an LSD in your class but that will totally transform the way your car handles around corners.
It's actually my local track! Haven't brought the crz before. I've brought my other cars though. Can't run a lsd but I am looking into front end solution. Rear sway bar has been ordered.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts