Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

441 - 453 of 453 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
If you have the funds... Might ship to them and they ship back when done...
First things first, getting a better paying job (not getting K anything on $10.33/hr), then getting a 2nd mode of transportation (thinking Can-Am Spyder F3-S).

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #442
First things first, getting a better paying job (not getting K anything on $10.33/hr), then getting a 2nd mode of transportation (thinking Can-Am Spyder F3-S).
Get a beater Civic... Then you can send the "precious" to get turboed. You'll love that turbo woooossshhh.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #444
Just for comparison... Here's what my straight pipe Mustang sounds like compared to the Sprintex Z...https://photos.app.goo.gl/iajWuJLy1HKMpWVW7

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Just for comparison... Here's what my straight pipe Mustang sounds like compared to the Sprintex Z...https://photos.app.goo.gl/iajWuJLy1HKMpWVW7
Link didn't work for me, You straight-piped your ecoboost?

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #448
Did an oil change on Saturday. This is what greeted me when I took the aluminum panel off. Found a used low miles CV axle from LKQ for $98. Honda wants $600 for a new one. I will make this a diy project.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #449
Adding some innovative motor mounts with 60A bushings to the Z. I've got some wheel hop that I'd like to eliminate. Mostly notice it on hard launches. This should also help the car handle sharp corners better.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #450
Sending my blower off the JB performance for an oil consumption kit and a sight glass install. I initially had scheduled for a shop to remove and install it for $900 but got bored the other day. Wasn't as bad as I thought. Have lots of loose hardware in a ziplock bag. Hopefully reinstalling will be just as painless.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #451
Blower is back on the car and she runs super smooth. She fired up right away. I've also got a smaller pulley ready to install. Just have to find a cooling solution for combustion temps and a 2 bar MAP sensor.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Blower is back on the car and she runs super smooth. She fired up right away. I've also got a smaller pulley ready to install. Just have to find a cooling solution for combustion temps and a 2 bar MAP sensor.
From whom did you order the smaller pulley from?

441 - 453 of 453 Posts