Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

421 - 440 of 453 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
I am hoping I get this new job so I can start working on my car again and maybe catch up to you lol.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #424
I am hoping I get this new job so I can start working on my car again and maybe catch up to you lol.
You'll be stuck short of the blower as their not made anymore. Perhaps you can be the fit cams guinea pig.

·
Registered
434 Posts
You'll be stuck short of the blower as their not made anymore. Perhaps you can be the fit cams guinea pig.
I'm leaning towards the K-swap route, though I am not completely sold on it. That said I do want to get to the 200 HP mark at least.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #426
I'm leaning towards the K-swap route, though I am not completely sold on it. That said I do want to get to the 200 HP mark at least.
You will need K-swap for that.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #427
My car dynoed 128 wheel HP with the blower.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Also with the 2015 I am not sure what options I have aside from K-swap

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
not really any feasible ones. You could use methyl alcohol or water injection to cool intake charge temps and just spin the tits off the sprintex.

Cheaper and safer to just kswap.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #433
Got my vacuum block bracket fixed this weekend. Also got my drycharger filter cover in the mail. No more wet filter when it rains.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #438
If you don't mind driving to FL... there is a shop down there LHT performance. They did a custom turbo kit on a 1st Gen insight. Might give them a call and inquire about a turbo kit for the Z. The insight one was pushing 5psi boost and went from 60 wheel to 85 wheel HP about I think. They posted a video on YouTube.

·
Registered
434 Posts
If you don't mind driving to FL... there is a shop down there LHT performance. They did a custom turbo kit on a 1st Gen insight. Might give them a call and inquire about a turbo kit for the Z. The insight one was pushing 5psi boost and went from 60 wheel to 85 wheel HP about I think. They posted a video on YouTube.
Ohh I know all about LHT, was the place I was considering once I had the funds....also for a short time their KR-Z was for sale near me but the place wanted $25k.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #440
Ohh I know all about LHT, was the place I was considering once I had the funds....also for a short time their KR-Z was for sale near me but the place wanted $25k.
If you have the funds... Might ship to them and they ship back when done...

421 - 440 of 453 Posts