Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Speaking of beer and this great forum and just awesome things in general....Scotty do you think it could be possible to start a Beer Thread? Or some sort of Official Beer, Wine and Liquor thread. Just a friendly spot where forum members can talk about and discuss their experiences with different types of beers and spirits. Just a thought guys and gals! :grin:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I have enjoyed this forum since I joined. Great people (one of whom I have already met and look forward to meeting some others in the future) and great information about a great car. Did I say great enough? :)

·
Capt'n Jack
9,498 Posts
Speaking of beer and this great forum and just awesome things in general....Scotty do you think it could be possible to start a Beer Thread? Or some sort of Official Beer, Wine and Liquor thread. Just a friendly spot where forum members can talk about and discuss their experiences with different types of beers and spirits. Just a thought guys and gals! :grin:
Sure - you can start one in the off topic lounge.. :beer:

I thought we may have had one a while back.. Quick search did not reveal anything and if there is something, probably a long dead thread.. Go for it..

Off Topic Lounge - Honda CRZ Forum: Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums

·
Registered
5,363 Posts
Agreed, this community is still one of the better ones I've found in all of my car choices (even though I don't have it anymore..) the community is a reason to stick around and stay active outside of my vendor forum. Thank you guys!

·
Registered
452 Posts
We can keep this forum alive:) no worries. I love this place, home away from home.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Amen to keeping this forum alive! We need to have more interaction from members. Maybe we can come up with some contest ideas other than COTM and COTY, etc.

·
Deputy Forum Librarian
4,781 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
I try to get on when im in the office.

·
Super Moderator
5,592 Posts
Hi, I am a newbie here, not posting much but I read posts. What fascinates me the most is that EVERY question gets answered and every member is welcomed by at least one member. Really nice community. :wavey:
Now that you have your 5 postings you can Vote in the polls! Welcome and do make a build thread with :pics:says the one member without either!:giggle:

Welcome!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
481 Posts
i joined the forum shortly after leaving the dealer with my crz in '14. The good vibes of this forum was a pleasant surprise indeed! :wub:

·
Super Moderator
5,592 Posts
i joined the forum shortly after leaving the dealer with my crz in '14. The good vibes of this forum was a pleasant surprise indeed! :wub:
I found the forum 2 years after I bought the Speed Bump. I am generally not a joiner of things like this and never would have thought I would have been a senior member. It is a pretty good forum compared to others I have seen related to previous vehicles I owned.

·
Deputy Forum Librarian
4,781 Posts
I found the forum 2 years after I bought the Speed Bump. I am generally not a joiner of things like this and never would have thought I would have been a senior member. It is a pretty good forum compared to others I have seen related to previous vehicles I owned.
Looks like you're now an Elite Member.

Although there hasn't been too much traffic here, I still think the members here are great. Very helpful with the new members.

·
Super Moderator
5,592 Posts
Looks like you're now an Elite Member.

Although there hasn't been too much traffic here, I still think the members here are great. Very helpful with the new members.
I never thought I would be an active member. I usually lurk. Thanks for the compliment.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts