Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Cr-Z Ex NSBP
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, been a while since I've been in here but I'm back. I have a set of tein coilovers for sale . Have about 15k on them. I purchased them used with around 5k on them before i replaced them with Megan's. Price is set at $400 plus shipping paid by buyer of course. I can do local pickup also. I'm in the Santa Clarita area. Price has some wiggle room.

·
Registered
2011 Cr-Z Ex NSBP
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Google tein super street for Crz. They come up. They are legit teins. I couldn't find anything with the part numbers either . Only with the name I was able to find them.

·
Registered
15 Posts
That’s what I googled, can’t find much with that part number. Super street exists. But kit looks different from what I’m looking at for the crz. Looked at tein official website. Super street is no longer there and no part number matching.

·
Registered
2011 Cr-Z Ex NSBP
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah maybe the new part that supersede these are the street basis. I'm trading in my car later today , that's why I'm selling these at that price because I will have zero use for them now.

Found this online, idk if it helps for comparison

I'll call tein tomorrow morning and ask them directly for any info on the part numbers. Their office is about an hour away from me. I'll get as much info as i can and post back what they tell me .

·
Registered
15 Posts
Okay for sure thanks man. Looks like these were superseded by street advance. If I could get more info on it like the drop and specs on the whole kit that would be great. Not finding much. Cause I’m interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.