1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
finally lowered; :smile2:

Have done a bit of reading on the suspension threads, finally decided to try
the new tein basis z; lowered conservatively at 1.2 front 1.5 rear;
havent wanted to really push the car yet ; but was concerned with ride quality and being lowered;
I have to say this setup, actually rides very smooth ; they are 3k front /4k rear so pretty conservative.
The adjustment ranges of 1-2 inch lower seem right on; and the rear progressive springs seem to help with the ride
quality. overally im quite impressed, having had other lowering springs on other cars with various shocks;
this is quite and improvement over stock and my previous setups and not overly bumpy at all. I added
bridgestone re760 summers in stock size last year and felt like a bit much too sport for the stock susp,really rolled and yawed quite a bit. Now with the Tein installed
and the front cusco bar(fender/strut bar?) starting the feel quite nice; very little roll solid feeling;
and not sawing and yawing all over the place; defintely getting there.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Nice I installed Tein S springs on mine and I haven't regretted it yet. I did an alignment, but they only had to adjust the toe on the rear. Some 20mm spacers look good for the rear tire with the inch drop. Unless your getting different rims or tires. Post a pic if you get a chance.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
this is at pretty much the highest setting ; far from the lowest ;) i set it all just .25 inch higher than the recomended base setting the back being pretty much
maxed in height; with that the front is 1.3 drop and rear about 1.5. the alignment came out good with everything just in spec with only the use of
some front honda spec adjust bolts on the stuts;

1 - 6 of 6 Posts