Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Tanabe USA

Thanks for the link!
This appears to be exactly what I wanted to do with my CRZ. I drive the car everyday back and for to work 92 miles round trip,2/3 back roads 1/3 highway. I am a realist this car is alot of fun on the back roads,but the body sway is a bit much and here in New England the back roads are not that smooth. The springs sound perfect and the slight lowering shouldn't be an issue. I am also going to add upper strut braces front and rear.
The exhaust sounds very nice also "Medalion Touring Exhaust" with out being to much and looks great too!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
92 miles and 2/3 being backroad!? Now that's a commute. I use dot go 80 miles highway round trip and I thought that was bad. I wonder if they have plans for a sway bar for this car in the near future. Didn't see it on their R&D Blog.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Been fan of tanabe and all these JDM companies... I wouldn't mind cusco if the prices were right. But whoever comes out first with good pricing.. I'll go with them. And tanabe NF seems to be resonable. Tanabe USA Inc. - NF210 Normal Feeling Springs ... pretty sure you can get it cheaper from a vendor.
yeah, I've got a local shop that deals with Tanabe and I've been bugging them about it. lol

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I'm going to get these specific springs. They are perfectly matched to the strust and shocks.

Also, I'm going with the Tanabe Touring exhaust. It's the sexiest exhaust that doesn't require a rear fascia to look right.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.