Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
have they made a midpipe or is this the axelback?

also a diy is a bit overkill. If you want to install an exhaust on this car you will need jack stands to get clearance. Jack the car up and get it on stands. Once the car is up there are 3 bolts around the cat, 3 exhaust hangers and two spring bolts that keep the rear muffler on. Loosen all 5 bolts. Take the muffler off and then take the midpipe off the hangers and it slides right out. To install, hang everything and then bolt it back up = done.

·
Registered
675 Posts
how much you get it for?? post a vid too!! haha:thumbsup:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Sorry to hear that man, but you did make a good decision on the exhaust. From what is currently available, I too would have chosen that setup.

We stock both of Tanabe's exhausts almost at all times, and it is selling more than the HKS exhaust, that's for sure.

-AJ

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
^ are there even any gains from just the axleback? Personally, i will upgrade my exhaust with performance in mind, not to make it sound like i have a hive of pissed off bees following me around all the time.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.