Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Weight savings= better MPG and lower autoX times.
I know lol. I just think it's funny that every exhaust thread I see you post "any weight savings?" lol that's all. But seriously I just spoke to Jason at bulletproof there exhaust shouldn't be to much longer and it'll be full titanium so that would be your best bet.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
the gains of going with a lighter exhaust are so minuscule. Good suspension will make more of a difference on making you autox faster IMO
Changing suspension can take you out of HS class depending on what you do. No lowering, no rear sway bar, wider or bigger wheels are a no no, etc. Shocks and alignment are about the only thing we can do and stay stock.

Lets not forget that we want to keep the ride as nice as possible and want to keep the great gas mileage. Alignment will effect MPG and shock could hurt the ride quality.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Changing suspension can take you out of HS class depending on what you do. No lowering, no rear sway bar, wider or bigger wheels are a no no, etc. Shocks and alignment are about the only thing we can do and stay stock.

Lets not forget that we want to keep the ride as nice as possible and want to keep the great gas mileage. Alignment will effect MPG and shock could hurt the ride quality.
ICIC... point taken:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.