Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
These Coilovers look better than the other ones that are out currently cough* cusco, mugen... cough*.

Tanabe takes customers opinions into consideration Tanabe knows that anybody buying a CRZ most likely will be utilizing it for a Daily Driver car; therefore they have created the perfect aftermarket full lowering suspension that complements that.

They said the ride is really good at its lowest setting before they installed the same suspention you see above on my insight to check if the fitmit was compatible. Which it turns out that everything was the same even the spring rate.

I havent tested it out for myself yet because I currently still have the springs on the CRZ at the moment, and I am waiting to install everything at once when I obtain the 'SSR Type F' rims from them. So I can have my allignment and stance on point when I come out the gates.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Dont let the color fool you, I have them in the box at the house and they look in feel beefy in person. The picture does look like they are cheap though
Um, it's not the color at all. Just something about them looks weak. I think it's just the rear shocks with the cheap looking sleeve.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.