·
Registered
60 Posts
Aparently, the clips are from a DVD/Blu-ray
It looks like it can be orderer here
Google Oversæt

Anybody here who speaks/reads japanse?
It is a must own DVD, for me :p

Edit: It is also possible to download the videos (vol1 and vol2)
But the price is rather high; $116 for both DVDs or download

·
Registered
376 Posts
Great find!!!:thumbsup:

Now if I could understand what he was saying it would be even better. ;)

·
Registered
239 Posts
the steering wheel feels kinda cheap. On my manual, the panel behind the wheel where the paddle shifters would go is sort of loose and makes a tapping sound when you touch it. And the silver trim on the bottom portion feels like it would pop off easily

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
cool videos... even tho there's not much details on how to do any of it... a seasoned Honda person should be able to know how to take their CR-Z apart after watching these videos :thumbup:

the steering wheel feels kinda cheap. On my manual, the panel behind the wheel where the paddle shifters would go is sort of loose and makes a tapping sound when you touch it. And the silver trim on the bottom portion feels like it would pop off easily
i believe you have the base... the EX gets the leather wrapped steering wheel... you're should be similar to the LX Civic i'm driving right now... i agree it feels cheap lol...

·
Registered
119 Posts
cool videos... even tho there's not much details on how to do any of it... a seasoned Honda person should be able to know how to take their CR-Z apart after watching these videos :thumbup:
i went ahead and got the dvds.. there are a few really basic videos and aside from it being in japanese.. i still think its cool to be able to have a visual reference before trying it out on your car. the videos are well produced and the soundtrack is pretty awesome.

after i get the navtool installed ill probably end up watching the dvd clips in my car before each install! lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.