Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. My name is Mark. I am the regional sales manager for Takeda USA. We are a division of aFe Power. We are located in Corona, CA - So Cal.

We are looking for a CRZ for R&D to prototype an intake system.

If you are interested, please contact me by email, [email protected] or by phone @ 951.493.7143.

Please keep in mind that we are in So Cal, Corona, CA. We are looking for local CRZ owners at this time. I look forward to hearing back from you guys.

Thank you.

Mark

·
Registered
13 Posts
I hope you guys make a properly fitted intake for the CR-Z. As much as I loved your intakes (I still have them on my V36 sedan), the fitment of the driver side vacuum hose were not perfect. Also, I hope you make a system with a proper heat shield for this one...

Other than that.... I love the AFE filters! Definitely recommended!

·
Banned
251 Posts
they need a CVT for certain and i am not sure about a 6spd. SEMA is insane if you guys can imagine the biggest expo in the world planted right before xmas in SIN CITY for basically a week. its HUGE. so after that they will be looking for R & D cars.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
All these tuners in Cali. Do you guys know how easy it would be to find donor cars in Florida? I'm guessing the reason all the tuners are in Cali is because of it's proximity to Asia as compared to the rest of the US. Is this correct?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.