Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tinted their tail light? I've been thinking about it but im not sure with the visability being limited already (not complaining). Just wondering if anyone was having trouble reversing at night with the tint?

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
yea there is one guy in Florida with a white CRZ who did. My tint guy was telling me, they got some kind of Spray from Japan is the best way to go, but the stuf is illegal in the states now. When I go to San Diego, I'm gonna have some of my Mexican hommies check out in TJ and see if they can get it for me. :beer:

·
Registered
2,149 Posts

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
Not my cup of tea although I do think it looks good. Just not sure about the safety aspect.
Yea, I agree. Diminishing the functionality of something on your car for looks is... dare I say it... ummmm.. Rice? ... Oops dar it is....
:rolleyes:

More to the point, your driving a 2 seater in a sea of larger (some much larger) vehicles. I personally want people to see me and would go the opposite direction and make everything as bright as I legally could.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yea, I agree. Diminishing the functionality of something on your car for looks is... dare I say it... ummmm.. Rice? ... Oops dar it is....
:rolleyes:

More to the point, your driving a 2 seater in a sea of larger (some much larger) vehicles. I personally want people to see me and would go the opposite direction and make everything as bright as I legally could.
Not really considered rice if it flows well with the rest of the cars theme

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
Can't deny they look great.

Functionality is a different story. Especially in inclement weather. Mac Truck bait...

:cry:

Again though, very nice...

1 - 20 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.