·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No offence, but I like the shiny look to it. It flows with the glass and it makes it look like there isn't glass in the rear.
It's just plastic replacement like the one that is on the car stock. I have the black one on mine. Basically it is the same color as the black CR-Z
Post some pics of it please. I would like to see it on a white CRZ.

·
Registered
382 Posts
No offence, but I like the shiny look to it. It flows with the glass and it makes it look like there isn't glass in the rear.

Post some pics of it please. I would like to see it on a white CRZ.

I went with the flat look because all the rest of the black is flat on the car and any accessories like spoilers front, rear, side, I will have flat black also. Also planning on flat black wheels.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Honestly I think the first glossy one looks better. I do like carbon fiber, however the two tone of shades does not look good Imo. This is not a mod I would spend money on. Getting older, I am more about mods that serve a purpose over looks.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
I just ordered my car with the black garnish just to make it stand out a bit more. Will complete the look with a CF hood and painting the middle section, color matched to the rear garnish. Will also either pain the sports grill or replace it with a CF one. Not really functional mods, but I really like the combination of a white car with black and CF details.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.