Here's the pic of it :)

·
Registered
713 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
How was the alignment after the drop?
The alignment was still pretty good after installing the lowering springs. However, I would recommend doing an alignment after any suspension work since it will throw it off a bit. Last thing you would want is premature tire wear :p

Cheers!

Jason @ AJR

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hmmm so if we buy springs for the Fit, they will install fine on the CR-Z ?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You can fit in Fit springs to the CRZ but I am not sure what the drop will become. The length of the shocks are different from the CRZ to Fit.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Did I miss-read this then? Have you not fitted the Fit springs to the car already? :mellow:

These are the springs for the GE8. We are developing coilovers for the car.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Looking for comments on the Strut life. With any lowering springs you will essentially be killing your stock struts that much faster. However, in the past ive had springs on stock struts that have lasted a long time without blowing. Just looking for comments or expected strut life on new stock struts.

·
Registered
713 Posts
LOL......
Im lost too.
Sorry about that guys... I must have made a typo from the previous post. They are springs for the CRZ is what I meant lol. Must have been caught up between the 2 forums that day. :pat:

Got my post edited...

Looking for comments on the Strut life. With any lowering springs you will essentially be killing your stock struts that much faster. However, in the past ive had springs on stock struts that have lasted a long time without blowing. Just looking for comments or expected strut life on new stock struts.
With this, it really depends on the springs you are running. Essentially, the ones that I've seen to still retain a long life on the shock are ones with more milder drops it seems. Ones with more excessive drops tend to lower the life a more.

Reason being is because higher drops also increase the chance of the car bottoming out. This is the main issue why shocks get blown. :)

Regards,

Jason @ AJR

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.