Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I am loving the car more and more each day :pP: Today, I have fitted some T1R LED interior lights. I replaced the door, trunk, map and c-pillar lights.

If anyone of you are interested, we can supply the LEDs as a whole kit so when you buy them, it covers all the interior lights

Here's some before and after pics.

I took the pics during the day so you can't really tell the difference besides the colour. In real life, it is 3 times brighter :)

Enjoy !

Regards,

Jason @ AJR

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
How did you get the rear post lights to open? :popcorn:
I think I see little spots on the bottom. You can use a panel tool or a flathead. Wrap the flathead in a shirt, one layer, so you don't accidentally scratch something.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I used plastic plying tool set so no scratches at all. If you wanna be safe, just use a towel wrap around the toll when you do it.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have to buy my CRZ first
what 's the price for the whole set of LED?
please PM me
Tried sending you a PM but your user CP has it set so we cannot sent you one lol.

If you get that adjusted, I can gladly get you a quote :)

Regards,

Jason @ AJR

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Could I get a quote as well? I've been wanting these for a while. Also, is it possible to get blue ones for the doors? Thanks in advance.
PM sent!

Regards,

Jason @ AJR

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I accidentally found this in Purple on ebay. It's a purple 12 LED interior light panel. Is that the same thing? Easy to install?? Thanks..
Link?

If it plugs into a festoon or other adaptor for the bulbs in the Z then yes, I think it will work.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.