Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

We are now working on the T1R B52 coil-over suspension kit. We have taken all the measurements and we will be testing them shortly.

The T1R B52 coil-over suspension kit features :

- 24 way compression & rebound adjustment (SOFT to HARD)
- ride height adjustable (from 1.5" to 2.75")
- equipped with cold forming springs meets SAE9254 stanards (F.7kg/mm R.5kg/mm)
- 44mm piston for wide range tunability from comfort to sports.

More information coming soon!

Regards,

Jason @ AJR

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are some updates for you guys.

We have test fitted the prototypes B52 and now we are testing on spring rates which will suit the street the most.

Testing data :
Spring rates F&R 6kg/mm (335 lbs)
Ride height F -35mm R -45mm
Dampening *Full soft*
Camber F -1.7 degree
Toe Front 0 rear +0.3 degree

The next step, we will be changing the valving on the shocks and run a lil softer springs at the back. Stay tuned :popcorn:

Regards,

Jason @ AJR

·
Registered
53 Posts
Very Interested in this kit but have been waiting your test results. Is this kit going to be something that the everyday driver can use? Looking to lower my CR-Z properly but do not want the feeling that most coil-over kits bring to the table... what have your test results been? Does this look promising?

·
Banned
251 Posts
Pricing..

Very Interested in this kit but have been waiting your test results. Is this kit going to be something that the everyday driver can use? Looking to lower my CR-Z properly but do not want the feeling that most coil-over kits bring to the table... what have your test results been? Does this look promising?
okay well now you have to have a very good idea of pricing. do not make me wait please. i hate that cat and mouse industry game. give me a price. i will not be interested in that for me or my cars right now as i am going in a different route. but i do have two other crz customers who would love to rock something like that.

give us an idea of pricing. please.

if you pm me i will keep the price secret until you release it. but i think its just better business to let people know what the pricing is like right away.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi guys,

We'll be doing further testing, so we'll have more news on that, but the pricing will be approx. $1499 CAD, approx. $1428 USD plus shipping. :)

Regards,

Jason @ AJR

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.