Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
looks good! except is your diffuser melted from your exhaust? thats pretty much the first reason why i think exhaust tips like that might be a bad idea.
good eye lol, it was just the install, i fixed it once i noticed it when i was installing the springs. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Your car looks fresh and mint! :D

You reckon the rear plastic diffuser needs color coding, or just keep it the way it is?
lol thanks i had just washed the sucker. and i plan on keeping it as is.

FYI guys those pics were taken from my iphone4 lol love that thing. :thumbsup:

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The you car looks great. Love the drop. That is the way it should have come from the factory.

How does the car handle and ride?

What do you like and or dislike ?
i agree this is how it should have came :thumbsup:. the car now feels awesome, the ride quality is amazing for a spring, it feels almost like stock but with alot more response in steering and all around better handling. there is significantly less body roll and the car feels so much more planted, give you much more confidence at higher speed turns :). only thing that i dislike but it was expected in since the cars front is is like a porsche, being long and pointy, its now difficult to get into certain garages, gotta be careful and go slow and at an angle, but im used to that, every car i have ever owned has always sat fairly low. its a bit harsh going over bumpy roads but again expected do to the stiffer spring rate but i like it, rather that than it be jumpy as hell like the stock springs are over bumpy roads.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Hey Man, Thanks for the report. I am not sure what to do. I have used eibachs in the past and I know scotty001 on this site has them but everyone likes these swift. I thought about coil overs but they are $$$. I really like the way yours sits.

Fancy !!!

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I've had it all before in the past, everything feOTE=sleighman;50732]Hey Man, Thanks for the report. I am not sure what to do. I have used eibachs in the past and I know scotty001 on this site has them but everyone likes these swift. I thought about coil overs but they are $$$. I really like the way yours sits.

Fancy !!![/QUOTE]

Well not too take away from eibach or any other company bc ive had it all from eibach to h&r to even neuspeed and when it comes to a spring? Swift hands down.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.