Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you guys replace these yet? Idk if its bc i went to low but one snapped already. Any of you low guys have any issues with this?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anybody? fixed the picture.

·
Registered
162 Posts
M&M and Moonface have replacement ones.
Kamispeed carries them - page 2 for the CRZs.

&If I remember correctly, there was a member on here that got the Moonface ones and they didn't work with stock suspension because they were too short (intended for lowered z's). But since you're on BC's already that shouldn't be a problem... might need to go lower, maybe?

You could also try hitting up A&J for a set. They had replacement ones in the T1R Basic Coils.

Hope that helps!

·
Registered
122 Posts
I would absolutely upgrade to adjustable, heim joint links. I dont know what lowering it would have to do with different lengths?? the relationship from the bar to the strut doesnt change...

if anyone wants help figuring it out, i can probably fab some up in my spare time...

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
10 13 Honda CR Z Adjustable Front Sway Bar Links | eBay

anyone ever hear of these? Ive been debating on ordering a set.
I ordered these and the quality looks amazing. The guy is very easy to work with I'm waiting on some shorter bodies though because I forgot to tell him my first coils came with shorter then stock endlinks so I can't install them for a few days but I'm super excited

·
Registered
13 Posts
M&M and Moonface have replacement ones.
Kamispeed carries them - page 2 for the CRZs.

&If I remember correctly, there was a member on here that got the Moonface ones and they didn't work with stock suspension because they were too short (intended for lowered z's). But since you're on BC's already that shouldn't be a problem... might need to go lower, maybe?

You could also try hitting up A&J for a set. They had replacement ones in the T1R Basic Coils.

Hope that helps!
Like these? Moonface Adjustable Swaybar-Link for CR-Z (ZF1) - More Japan :: Since 2003

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey everyone,

I needed a set of adjustable end links since my stock ones were past due from being lowered. I looked at the above options mentioned

-M&M
-Moonface
-Ebay company mentioned (powergrid inc): I spoke with them & found them to be very helpful.
About Powergrid, Inc.

-I ended up getting a set from rhdjapan. Nagisa Auto is the brand.
http://www.rhdjapan.com/nagisa-auto-adjustable-stabilizer-link-front-zf1-ze2.html

I'm not the biggest fan of the colour but they do the job. Just wanted to let you know in case anyone else is trying to find a set as to another option.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey everyone, I forgot to provide any updates on the naigsa endlinks I purchased from rhdjapan. I had them installed on my car 3-4 months (if that) before hearing squeaking from the one side & clunking from the other side. I eventually took them off after over two months of back & forth with patrick from rhdjapan & I have walked away with nothing to show for it. The pillow ball joints rusted very fast & have failed on me.
I definitely would not recommend these to anyone due to that. I was denied any sort of claim from rhdjapan & was repeatedly told that it was essentially my fault due to improper installation. Even after sending him the pictures of the rusted parts. It was a frustrating process & as much as they have a lot of great products I won't be ordering from them anymore. I understand parts fail etc, but I would expect them to last longer especially when paying over $300, the replacement ball joints from the would have been $50 each.

Yes I needed to vent, but mostly just wanted to give anyone the heads up before ordering these. I also found that we can order adjustable swaybar endlinks from ksport after contacting them directly in search of a new pair.
*the white stuff on the joints is grease from me trying to reduce squeak.

·
Premium Member
5,651 Posts
Thanks for the head's up--Absolutely don't expect them to rust like that over a few months--heck, the end links on my 2002 Insight never got that much rust from 15 years of Ohio winters.:|

·
Registered
3,955 Posts
Yikes, that sucks a lot. No, suspension parts shouldn't have issues like that, and I was just about to congratulate you on not trying to use Heim joints on the road. As you know, they're completely unprotected.

But the damned sealed joints should be much, much more robust.

Does Moog make anything that fits?

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Yikes, that sucks a lot. No, suspension parts shouldn't have issues like that, and I was just about to congratulate you on not trying to use Heim joints on the road. As you know, they're completely unprotected.

But the damned sealed joints should be much, much more robust.

Does Moog make anything that fits?
Moog does make sway bar end links. Just installed mine a couple weeks back when I put my HPD suspension in. They are thicker than stock and greasable. They kick ass as far as I can tell. They were only like $35 for both too! Check out carid, that's where I got mine. Highly recommend them!!

On carid they call them stabilizer bar link. Item # mpn453354

1 - 16 of 16 Posts