Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·

A few things, I finally found the HKS oil cap I have been hunting for to finish the engine bay. The car went in for a full paint correction and ceramic coat and looks amazing. I don’t think I have a pic of my interior so I threw that in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Lovely build mate. How are you finding the HKS supercharger? Any power runs?
Unsure of what kinda power it makes but it is definitely a noticeable upgrade from stock. I’m sure it is less than what it is projected to be at with all upgrades but it is extremely fun to drive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I really need to get some proper pics of the car, the LSD came in a few weeks ago and will be dropped off at the shop soon to get installed. Next up should be Solid motor mounts, Spoon Rigid collars, and maybe a trip down South to see ITEM9 to get some mirror magic done. A daily driver should be coming in the near future so I can quit dailying the Z and have a practical vehicle. I really wish the forums would come back, there is a lot of good information in here.

·
Premium Member
6,248 Posts
...I really wish the forums would come back, there is a lot of good information in here.
The forums never left; you did! :) uh, welcome back.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Very lovely build STTrice.
I see you installed the hybrid racing detent springs. I though they were not compatible with the L-series gearbox. Do they make any difference ?
Shifting is much more notchy if that makes sense, feels like you have to give the shifter a bit more push to get in to gear. I enjoy it, I contacted hybrid racing before ordering and they said they would work considering they work on the Fit.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts