Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving to work the other morning and driving about 55 mph and yes it was very cold but I was driving along and all of a sudden I heard this loud hum or rumble or something that sounded like a car beside you with a muffler or something anyway I heard it till I slowed down to about 40 on the highway and after a few seconds it went away. Almost sounded like I had a flat but didn’t.. I use a camera in my car every day to record and show live my drive to work and back and caught it on tape you can hear it if you listen and turn your volume up. What do you think it is.. 2011 Honda CRZ with NAV .. hmmm Here is the link to the sound / video and it is Justin.tv - Patrick's iPhone 4 Cam.... - LIVE from my iPhone 4! and then if you listen in to about 7:55 into the hour drive... PLEASE let me know what you think ok.. please.. IT was like the transmission got stuck in overdrive but didn’t feel a shift or something i don’t know.. I also have a freaking stupid rattle coming from the back end anytime i hit a bump.. I can’t find it at all but it is getting old very fast.. I have taken it into the shop and they said "We can’t Hear it" but you know how that is... Have you ever felt like you might of got a car that you dont really feel is right..

Patrick

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just broadcast it so friends from all over can see the weather and the drive to and from and also just in case lol.. Also Yes to what (the you feel like you got a cheap car) or what.. I just dont understand.. I have a 14 year old Jimmy that is in Mint condition that doesnt have any noise or sound and it is solid.. this car I just dont know about ya know

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No I hear them kick on and it isnt loud at all.. This was so loud I heard it over the radio and I had only run my car for 7min and I have 7000 miles on my car and never heard this before.. Too loud for that

·
Premium Member
3,097 Posts
I was driving to work the other morning and driving about 55 mph and yes it was very cold but I was driving along and all of a sudden I heard this loud hum or rumble or something that sounded like a car beside you with a muffler or something anyway I heard it till I slowed down to about 40 on the highway and after a few seconds it went away. Almost sounded like I had a flat but didn’t.. I use a camera in my car every day to record and show live my drive to work and back and caught it on tape you can hear it if you listen and turn your volume up. What do you think it is.. 2011 Honda CRZ with NAV .. hmmm Here is the link to the sound / video and it is Justin.tv - Patrick's iPhone 4 Cam.... - LIVE from my iPhone 4! and then if you listen in to about 7:55 into the hour drive... PLEASE let me know what you think ok.. please.. IT was like the transmission got stuck in overdrive but didn’t feel a shift or something i don’t know.. I also have a freaking stupid rattle coming from the back end anytime i hit a bump.. I can’t find it at all but it is getting old very fast.. I have taken it into the shop and they said "We can’t Hear it" but you know how that is... Have you ever felt like you might of got a car that you dont really feel is right..

Patrick
As far as your rattle goes check this link here;

http://www.crzforum.com/forum/honda-cr-z-owners-forum/1982-cargo-area-cover-rattle.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.