Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so i am planning on detailing my car out to look like an jedi starfighter form the clone wars TV series but one in particular.

This one:
Google Image Result for http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/6/63/AnakinsModifiedDelta-7.JPG

Azure Angel by ~wookieebastard on deviantART

this thread will be for my documentation of the mods and such other work that i will be doing to my Car please follow along if you wish. I hope this is the right place for a thread such as this.

Thanks,
Cy

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
please dont do it.

not to come off as a huge douche, but why would you pay money for your car to be labeled a freak. Why would you want your brand new car to be the laughing stock of the town?

When i could spend money on improving the cars handling, power or even fuel effeciency it doesnt make sense to me why there are so many people who want to make their car into a joke on wheels.

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
please dont do it.

not to come off as a huge douche, but why would you pay money for your car to be labeled a freak. Why would you want your brand new car to be the laughing stock of the town?

When i could spend money on improving the cars handling, power or even fuel effeciency it doesnt make sense to me why there are so many people who want to make their car into a joke on wheels.
Spoil sport... :rolleyes: Looks like a Bi-Winner to me.

But, have to agree, do not think your first rendition is adequate. Take you time and refine. Subtlety can be a good thing...

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh yea its just a mock up she did this in like 10 minutes definately not the finished product at all.
and the reason i want to do it. because its my car and i could care less about being called a freak got over that in highschool bro life is way to short to not have fun and this to me will be fun. and no one else will have a car like mine.

·
Capt'n Jack
9,499 Posts
1 - 20 of 189 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.