Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Prices are FIRM
Selling a Sprintex Supercharger, never used in all its original packaging $2500
Downpipe- Imported from Japan. Unknown manufacturer. Well built, light weight piece $200
OEM Mudguards- Like new $50
OEM wheels- with TPMS, dirty but good condition 2 available $25 each

Located in Riverside CA
Prefer local pickup but willing to ship all parts at buyer expense. Supercharger package is fairly heavy so expect shipping to be $100+

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
Prices are FIRM
Selling a Sprintex Supercharger, never used in all its original packaging $2500
Downpipe- Imported from Japan. Unknown manufacturer. Well built, light weight piece $200
OEM Mudguards- Like new $50
OEM wheels- with TPMS, dirty but good condition 2 available $25 each

Located in Riverside CA
Prefer local pickup but willing to ship all parts at buyer expense. Supercharger package is fairly heavy so expect shipping to be $100+
Will the Sprintex work in a 2013 EX CVT?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Didn't Sprintex discontinue these or do they still make them? I have always been interested in getting one of these but damn, the asking price is MSRP. I'm also curious as to why it was never used.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Didn't Sprintex discontinue these or do they still make them? I have always been interested in getting one of these but damn, the asking price is MSRP. I'm also curious as to why it was never used.
they were discontinued. There's still a handful floating around that never got installed - for a variety of reasons...

·
Registered
36 Posts
I understand that these are firm prices but I'm just not willing to fork over $2500 plus shipping and not to mention the possible labor costs to actually install it. I'm not even sure if this package contains the so called piggyback ECU that sprintex made specifically for it. I'll always be interested in buying one but maybe I'll never get another chance to buy one at a lower price since they are quite rare 😅, oh well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts