Honda CR-Z Hybrid Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Ooohh! How'd the red look? I like all the colors, just some more than others. Someone bought the other CR-Z (Black EX I believe) at my dealership while I was on vacation. Would love to see them on the road. :)

·
Premium Member
5,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that was the first one i've seen on the road... i'm actually surprised so soon too... i only saw it heading in the opposite direction and it was for less than 10 seconds :cry: but i INSTANTLY knew what it was but was sorta thrown off b/c i didn't realize there were red ones out there already... it looked really good to me... i'm a blue guy but if i didn't love the blue one so much red would be my immediate 2nd choice especially after seeing it in person...

·
Registered
579 Posts
Ive yet to see another one around here. Even when i go to ucf- around orlando. I'm on 95 almost everyday traveling to work and school, but mines black. It seems right now delearships are getting a limited supply and are doing dealer swaps for other crz's with particular options. I think of it as a good thing. Makes our cars unique still.

I always wonder what my car looks like moving. I saw it once, when they test drove it after the alignment after buying it. It looks really good. I love the crz in black.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I was on patrol on 07-16-10 on the FDR Drive going north in Manhattan, when l looked on the opposite side of the road someone was driving a red CR-Z going south towards the Brooklyn bridge, l quickly called Paragon Honda in Queens, NY and l asked if the CR-Z was already on the showroom. l was told that it must have been a test model. :huh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.